Saturday, June 09, 2012

A break from the serious stuff

An elderly man from Stratford is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. And is asked where he is going at this time of night.



The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about gambling, alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."



And this is an absolute must for doggie types. Hilariously put together and utterly heart-warming. The Irish pug sung by the Irish Pug.

1 comment:

FF said...

Reminds me of the joke...

I want a woman who is a fantasic cook and makes sure there is always a cold beer in the fridge.

I want a woman who can keep and clean the house ane mow the lawns.

I want a woman who is a great lover.

I want an independent woman who can earn her own living.

And it’s very important that these 4 women never meet.