Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Newcomer

If you think I've been a bit light on blogging here's why;




Our latest addition, she hasn't put a paw wrong since arriving on Monday. The dog is besotted and follows her everywhere with its nose just about up the kittens bottom. The kids are making just the most wonderful but restrained fuss over her showing me they are actually far more responsible than I might otherwise give them credit for.
She is 8 weeks old and come from a rather chaotic home where she has lived in the clay floor basement with her 3 brothers for the past two weeks. Her mother was hand reared after being discovered in an abandoned derelict car less than a year ago. She is gorgeous. Daisy. Named for my friend who wanted her to "grow up in luxury". She's making a good go of it.

4 comments:

Cactus Kate said...

Cuuuuuute

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! I have one and its surely the devils work....does nothing but snooze and absorbe sunlight...are cats a form of black hole!?

;-0

luggage79 said...

sooooooooo cute. I've got one of my own, got her from the animal shelter. She is so grateful for being spoiled :-)
oh, and she can open doors, just jumps on the handle and hangs on to it...never teach it to yours, no room is save unless locked!

KG said...

May she have a long and pampered life. :-)