Thursday, August 02, 2007

Breast feeding bunkum

This business of enshrining in law the right of mothers to breast feed in public is just foot stamping to the nth degree. It's an issue driven by obsolete feminists who haven't got anything substantial left to bitch about.

Steve Chadwick is just the most infuriating woman. With her droll tones she tells Kaye Gregory that human rights trump property rights. Yes. It's all about a babies right to nutrition. Bunkum. It's about militant women's rights. The right of a business owner to treat his premises as private is non-existent.

A babies right to nutrition, my arse Steve.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a man.

This puts me in a minority.

I have a RIGHT to pee.

If I do NOT pee then I could suffer serious health problems.

It is a"perfectly natural thing" so people who are offended are the ones with a problem.

I demand that I be permitted to urinate any where anytime I need to!

I could of course apply this load of bollocks thinging to almost anything. Remember when democracy meant the majority got what they wanted not tiny little subset activist special interest groups get to have what they want and to hell with everyone else.

Just another reason not to be in business in New Zealand.

mojo said...

Somehow Murray, I don't think the need to pee is a gender specific phenomenon ... mind you I have seen people successfully prosecuted for peeing in out of the way places, and I have seen police peeing in out of the way places and not prosecuted ... something territorial about it?
But you strike me as a 'tit man' Murray, so surely you can ignore the little suckers and simply admire the sucked on, with no sexual ramifications of course.
& Lindsay, I think I detect a hardening of of view/of attitude in the brief time I have been watching you.
The image of Benson-Pope hanging off his mistress in public with total Chadwicked impunity I find a little frightening though.

Seamonkey Madness said...

I honestly thought Steve Chadwick was a man up until I saw her on Breakfast the other day.